Turn & Learn Seating & Table Arrangement
- Turn & Learn swing seating is ideal for collaborative learning in a traditional forward position or swivelling around and working with those behind you.
- Robustly constructed, this reliable and flexible seating solution is produced as a single or double swivel seat unit.
- Fully upholstered seat and back as a standard.
- Options available with the Turn & Learn Seating arrangement include: exposed and polished plywood panels for the seatbacks to enhance the appearance and durability and an excellent choice of seat fabrics.
- Floor fixed, rigid tables available in various shapes and finishes provides a firm writing base.
- Turn & Learn swivel seating works well with LT2 floor fixed lecture theatre seating located behind the swivel seating.
- All SIS retractable units have their respective CE Marking Certification (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has CHAS Certification (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS has Constructionline Certification – Gold Member – Construction Supply Chain Compliance – SSISP (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System (please see Accreditations).
- SIS Global Seating has been officially certified and operates an accredited ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental Management System (please see Accreditations).
- These certifications mean that everything that SIS Global Seating design, manufacture and installs meets with these high exacting standards.
Fixed Tier Structures
Please visit the Fixed Tier Structures page for more details relating to the fixed tier structures that support our Upholstered Seating.